To trust someone is to have absolute confidence, belief and hope on that person because of the skill, ability, power or things that they possess or own.
To trust Jesus implies having absolute confidence in Jesus without fear, wavering or doubt.
It entails surrendering your will, emotions and life to THE LORDSHIP OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ is pleased when we put our whole trust in Him.
When we put our trust in Jesus; our needs which are according to the will of God will be easily granted by God.
We notice the Lord Jesus Christ in the bible getting exceedingly glad when people showed unwavering faith in Him which motivated Him to heal them and set them free from foul spirits.
Mat 15:21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
Mat 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
Mat 15:23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.
On the contrary, Jesus Christ was always offended by people who showed unbelief in Him. We see Jesus Christ not performing many miracles in His home town because of their unbelief.
Showing unbelief in Jesus is a sin and it discourages Jesus from revealing His mighty power in our lives. The word of God tells us that without faith it is impossible to please the Lord.
Mat 13:57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.
Mat 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.
Jesus Christ has been highly exalted by God above every living thing in heaven, on the earth, in the lower parts of the earth and above all things.
With the name of Jesus Christ every knee bows. Jesus Christ is above all diseases, poverty, curses, demonic spirits, angels, presidents, kings and all things that are living or dead.
Unbelief in Jesus is a sin; and God has warned us that unbelievers will not inherit the kingdom of God.
JESUS CHRIST is the Son of the Most High God and part of the Godhead involved in the creation of the world.
The Lord Jesus Christ was part and parcel of the whole creation coming into being; without Him was nothing that was made.
The Lord Jesus Christ was set up from everlasting. The word of God tells us that in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, He was with God in the beginning.
The word of God goes on to tell us that everything was made through Jesus and without Jesus was nothing that was made.
Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
If the Lord Jesus Christ is our creator and sustainer; why should we doubt Him and not rely on Him to take care of our lives as well as our final habitation in the afterlife.
Foul spirits confessed Jesus Christ to be the Son of the Most High God; the Father of Lights confessed Jesus Christ to be his beloved Son, the apostles under the leadership of the Holy Spirit confessed Jesus Christ to be the Son of the Most High God.
Demons today still tremble at the name of Jesus Christ and acknowledge Him as the Son of the Most High God.
Any religion that refuses to accept the fact that our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ is the Son of the most High God is definitely a false religion and leading billions of souls to hell.
In order for you to enter into life, you have to firmly belief from the bottom of your heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Most High God.
True religions will definitely accept the fact that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Most High God and the only way to the Father.
Without Jesus Christ there is no remission of sins. If you Love the Son, you love the Father also, if you reject the Son, you reject the Father also.
The Father and the Son are one. Jesus said, He is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by Him.
If Jesus Christ is the only way to the Father; we should trust and put our whole confidence in Him.
Do not put your trust in Mary, angels, Buddha, Muhammad, saints or statues, put your trust in Jesus. Trust Jesus because He is the only way to God.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Make it a habit to read the word of God and learn about Jesus. Jesus and sin are incompatible. If you have to follow Christ you have to forsake your sins.
2Ti 2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
Jesus Christ came on planet earth for one and only reason and that is to redeem mankind from death. Jesus Christ came to save our souls from hell.
That is why Calvary was so horrendous; that is why it had to take the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ to be shed on the cross for our redemption.
Without Jesus Christ there is no remission of sins; without remission of sins, there is no eternal life for us, and that is another reason why we need to put our trust in Jesus and solely depend on Him.
Jesus is our life and the only way out from the wrath to come.
JESUS CHRIST should be uplifted and trusted among all saints. Jesus Christ is the only chance for us to be reunited with the Father in heaven.
With all our works of righteousness we are like filthy rags before a Holy God. We depend on the righteousness of Christ to stand before a Holy God.
Isa 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
There are a lot of benefits of trusting Jesus Christ; the most significant benefit is receiving eternal life in the kingdom of God after we die.
All you need to do is put your trust in Jesus and accept Him as your lord and personal saviour and live a life that is pleasing to God.
The enemy is busy blocking people’s eyes and ears from the gospel of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ because the reward for trusting Jesus Christ defies description.
Put your whole trust in Jesus Christ and receive to yourself eternal life. Brethren in Christ Jesus; let us trust Jesus and He shall direct our paths.
Let us not rely on human wisdom but let as acknowledge the Lord in all our ways and He shall lead us into the paths of everlasting pastures.
Jesus Christ is the door and those that enter through him shall go in and out and find pasture.
Joh 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
Joh 10:8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
Joh 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Those that are obedient and have accepted to trust Jesus, are guaranteed by God everlasting life, while unbelievers and doubters of the word of God who have rejected the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal saviour will not see life but the wrath of God abides on them.
TRUST JESUS my brothers and sisters in the Lord because Jesus is our lord and saviour. Trust Jesus because He is the only redeemer of mankind from the wrath to come. Trust Jesus
Leave a Comment.
More Biblical Topics To Study.
1. Teaching on modesty
2.Should Christian Women wear Head Coverings?
3. Heaven or hell is a choice.
4. Judgment is prepared for mockers.
5.The truth about masturbation?
6.Biblical Teaching on cross dressing.
7.How demons Enter our Lives.
9. The best doctrine of hell
10.Demons attached to make up.
11.What the bible says about foolish people.
12.Christians should always reprove sin.
13.Spirit is Eternity whether heaven or Hell.
14. The spirit of seduction
15.Pornography is a form of satanism.
16.The Great White Throne of Judgment.
18. Fasting and prayer.
19. By our fruits you shall know us.
20. All about Cocaine.
21. All about Heroin.
22. The effects of Smoking.
23.All about Alcohol
24. Baptism of the Holy Ghost.
25. Biblical Teaching on Strife.
26. Duties of the Holy Spirit.
27. The willful Sin.
28. Nothing is hidden from God.
29. Make righteous judgment.
30. Sports and Idolatry.
31. Unholy Music is of the devil.
33. Attributes of God.
34. Abortion is a sin.
35. Fear God
36. Do you give God lip service?
37. Heresies of the Roman Catholic Church.
38. How to be delivered from the powers of darkness.
39. What happens when a sinner dies?
40. Christmas a catholic pagan practice.
41. Jesus Christ is always with us.
42. The Enemies of Jesus Christ.
43. Parable of the talents.
44. Sin empowers demonic forces.
45. Biblical Teaching on Reprobates and Reprobate minds.
46. If you love Jesus Christ keep His commandments.
47. Loosing your life for Jesus Christ.
48. God loves us.
49. Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven.
50. Uploading lascivious photos on social media accounts is sin.
51. Teaching on Vile Affections.
52. Causing others to sin.
53. Who are the phony Christians?
54. Saints must be hated
55. Worship God in Truth and Spirit.
56. Positive examples.
57. Salvation is only possible through Jesus Christ.
58. The mission of the devil and his angels in our lives.
59. Be a doer of the word.
60. Overcoming evil thoughts.
61. Faith without works is dead.
62. Blessed is the man whom the lord Jesus Christ will not impute sin.
63. We ought to obey God rather than men.
64. Gambling is a sin.
65. Those who do not hate sin are children of the devil.
66. What is a strong delusion.
67. Forgiveness is something special
68. Everyone that is not for Christ is against Christ.
69. Overcoming evil with good.
70. There is no fear of God before their eyes.
71. What you are sowing on this earth is what you will also reap in the afterlife.
72. The sin of idolatry.
73. The mark of the beast.
74. The riches of this world are vain.
75. Confess Jesus Christ before men.
76. Whoever knows how to do good and does it not to him it is sin.
77. Brainwashed generation.
78. The stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner.
79. Jehovah is a God of free will.
80. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
81. Immoral dancing offends God.
82. Keep the sabbath day holy.
83. Anyone that doubts God's word is already condemned.
84. Sin is directed towards God.
85. Be not conformed to this world.
86. The rapture.
87. Give your lives to Jesus Christ before it is too late.
88. Men shall give account for idle words during the day of judgment.
89. God understands our thoughts.
90. Jehovah is a God of the living.
91. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
92. Authority over unlcean spirits.
93. Sinners offend their own soul.
94. Attires of harlots.
95. Rebuking public nudity.
96. Why satan and his angels hate humanity.
97. Rebuking indecent dressing.
98. Do not test God.
99. Do not be led astray with the error of the wicked.
100. The lake of fire and brimstone.
Contacts and Ministry Donations.
(Donations: Make a Donation).
Email: officialendtimesaints @gmail.com
Facebook Page: Official End Time Saints.